Friday, June 15, 2012

Lucky Limeade

Hi!  You NEVER know what's gonna come out of my brain!!!  I could have an idea, and something else comes together, depending on what's on my workspace...  But I'm stuck on the faux patina idea right now, and I LOVE the lucky limeade, old olive, grey combinations...  Ink up your embossing folder with some sahara sand...  I went on a trip to the craft store today and found these 2 stamps (which mimick some new ones from SU) . I've been dying to do a carrot flower, so I stamped it in old olive and then put glitter glue on for the blooms.  POW!!!  What a pop...  My sister is moving to a nearby town this week, so she will enjoy this!  Happy looking.  Carol Smith

2 comments:

  1. Really nice, Carol. I enlarged both of these to see the detail. So beautiful, the layers and double embossing, and the sparkle, make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - You have a lot of great elements working together here. And I love monochromatic cards.

    ReplyDelete