Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Elegant Eggplant

I can't believe it's time for our color blog hop already!  My, how time gets away... You have just been at Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  I know you loved every bit of her blog.  She's very gifted.  This week we were to use elegant Eggplant with either more mustard and garden green, OR melon mambo and river rock.  I used the first combination, and this is what I made.  I used the Summer Silhouettes set. I stamped it on watercolor paper which makes it look a little muted,  but I think I like it that way.  I embossed the background  with the fancy fan folder and added a bow in elegant eggplant also.  Be sure to let me know what you think!  Now go to our new friend Helen's blog at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  She has so many wonderful inspiring ideas, I'm sure you'll agree.  Thanks for visiting our blogs. Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment