Monday, September 17, 2012

Morning Chat Challenge - Glitter Fall

Happy chat challenge, ladies!  come join us for the morning chat challenge.  Join us in our chats every morning at 10:00 at www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com.  I loved this challenge pick, thanks Donna!  I love glitter and sparkle, so I really did these up...but I could still add some glimmer mist yet, but this is what I did.  I used glitter paper behind the blue one, which is extra shine, and I put glitter on the leaves and then embossed the outlines on the leaves with pewter.  So beautiful when it's under light.  I made the brown one for a friend that I made a custom tablecloth for...it was in these colors.    Let me know how you feel about these.  Thanks for visiting us.  Carol Smith

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness Carol these are right up my design genre and delightful, the best I have seen. I am using this set for a class tomorrow I wish I had seen these cards before I designed mine I would have stolen them! Just beutiful. I especially love the blue one! Hugs~Donna

    ReplyDelete