Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Bashful Blue

Welcome everyone!  I like my Bling!!!  This was a tough one!  But I saw the opportunity for Christmas in this Color combo of Bashful Blue, Rose Red, and Wild Wasabi.  It is pretty self-explanatory, but I had to add my glitter and crystals... hope you like it.  I know that Amanda at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com had a wonderful entry for us to drool over, and so will Helen at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Thanks so much for coming along.  Carol Smith

5 comments:

  1. cute card, Carol. looks like you didn't have any trouble coming up w/ a design for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these colors work perfectly. Love this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what an adorable card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol,
    I love how your little bird on the snowball is running across your card, and even off the edge of the die-cut! Perfect! Great use of these challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete