Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Island Indigo

Coming from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com where we always see a beautiful creation from her. This week we had Island Indigo as our main color, and I chose  the sweet set with Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry with it.  I had to make a thank you card for my friend, so this fit the bill for that, and this blog hop, and also I am entering it in the Red Hot Stampers Challenge #65 at www.redhotstampers.blogspot.com.  Go over there and check that out also.  Now I can't wait to see what Helen has made for us to want to case.  ( Tee Hee).  She's so creative, I always want to copy her. Her blog address is www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Go on over there and let her know how much fun you are having.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

5 comments:

  1. Carol Love the Card! Great Bow! I love those textured impressions folders; they add so much to the cards. Thanks for playing along with the Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Carol! I love how you used that sketch perfectly to show this week's colors!!! Perfect Christmas card!!! You really made that sketch your own!!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love that stocking. I think I need to copy this one. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Carol! Your bow turned out perfectly and I love the Island Indigo. I SO don't want that color to retire! Thanks for playing along with the Red Hot Stampers this week.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Carol - it is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with the Red Hots.

    ReplyDelete