Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Black

Welcome from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  I know she is making us something fabulous... at least much  better than this one.  I learned something-I am not good at the chalkboard look!  You can barely see that I used cherry cobbler and Baja Breese on my flowers.  The rest is done with the white craft ink.  I have lots more practice to do.  :). I can't wait to see how Helen interprets these colors.  I know she won't have any trouble.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.    Thanks for visiting.  Enjoy the rest of our bloghop.  Carol Smith

4 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this card is pretty. You did a beautiful job using this technique. Love it. I have to attempt this eventually. Lol. Very nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, this is a super chalkboard card. The colors are faint, but your technique is great. I think it is a job well done. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really different, Carol. I like it a lot. You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete