Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Tempting Turquoise

We have a very small lineup today, but I'm sure it won't be short on ideas and beautiful work, like Robbie's card.  Gorgeous-   www.inkedx2.blogspot.com.  Today's colors are tempting turquoise with real red and tangerine tango, OR (my choice), tempting turquoise with rich razzleberry and pumpkin pie.  I saw this somewhere else and knew right away that I wanted to do it for this challenge, so I used the swallowtail stamp and grounded it with crumb cake and added my colors on top.  The salutation is from Best of Greetings. The more I look at it, the more I like it.  Let's go see what Helen has been working on for us.  I know it will be fabulous, always is...  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.   I hope you are enjoying your day today.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment