Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Coloring down the lines-Perfect Plum

Welcome to our blog hop this Fall week from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  Her card is wonderful, wish I had thought of that!  Our colors this week were perfect plum with marina mist and rose red OR perfect plum with early espresso and whisper white.  I chose the first one, and our twist was to use a "NEW TO YOU" technique.  I did the magic tape technique.  I've seen it done a hundred times, but never actually tried it.  I found it messy and I'm really not that good at it, but here it is.  I would use pale colors if I do it again, such as the new in-colors.  Anyway, I just embossed my stamp set "summer delights" on it in black, and card done.  Lets' go see what Helen made, I know it will inspire us to try her technique.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Come back next week to see what's up!  Thanks for visiting and have a great day!  Carol Smith

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Yes, it appears we are on the same wavelength this week. It is a fun technique, isn't it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete