Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines -Crumb Cake with Lace

Glad to be back in our lineup of Coloring Down the Lines, ladies!  Our Color this week is Crumb Cake with Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron, OR with Cajun Craze and Garden Green.  I chose the first combo, and our twist was to use Lace.  You've arrived from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.    I know she has a beautiful card, and it's hard to follow, but here is my creation.  I used the Natural Composition Paper, and used a new technique called Vellum on cardstock. You emboss your stamp on Vellum with white emboss powder, set that aside, and stamp on your white cardstock and color in the image with pumpkin pie.  Glue the vellum onto the cardstock and cut out. I mounted the images on a sponged lace doily with so saffron, and added a piece of lace for a bow.  Hope you like it.  Can't wait to go see what Helen made, I miss her input.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  I hope to keep participating, we'll see what my blog does.  My son fixed it for now, but he informed me I have MANY worm viruses and a couple trojan ones.  So wish me luck.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment