Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines


Another hop today, and October is almost gone!  Wow, where did this year go?  I apologize, I lost my inspiration photos somehow, but Amanda has them, so keep them in mind while here.  www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com  Go back and refer if you need to...  Our colors for this week were Pear Pizazz, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black, Perfect Plum, and Crumb Cake.  I used the new Wondrous Wreath stamp set, and mostly cased these from somewhere.  I changed my hop card just a little, and made a fence to put my wreath on.  The other ones are just in different color schemes.  Hope you like them.  Our next stop is Helen's blog  "can't wait to see this"  as she always does something spectacular.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com .  Well, check back in from time to time, I am going to start putting up my Christmas Card stashes that I've been working on.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

1 comment: