Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Color Hop for Jan. 21-Amazing!



Happy Wednesday to you, ladies!  We were supposed to have a snow storm today, but nothing yet...I hope it stays that way...You've just arrived here from Amanda's blog, www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  Don't know what the weather is with her, but I know her card will be wonderful.  OUr colors for today were Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Perfect Plum,, Smoky Slate, and Wisteria wonder.    I just added a little bling with silver embossed lines from Gorgeous Grunge, the flowers are the newPainted Petals.  Ejoy.  I'm going to give you 2 links, Helen   (but her computer is down) and then on to Joni.  www.joniinthespotlightstamping.blogspot.com  Enjoy your day, whatever the weather, and come back next time.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

3 comments:

  1. How pretty. You used some of that pleated ribbon I love so much. And the lines give the card a little extra without being too much. Love it. Hugs to you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Carol! Nice use of that stamp set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - probably my favorite!

    ReplyDelete