Saturday, July 16, 2016

Fine-tip glue pen creations

These cards were really fun to  make.  I first stamped the blossoms all over white cardstock.  They sat on my table for some time.  Didn't know what to do with them.  I finally decided I would cover all the images with the fine-tip glue pen and let it dry overnight.  Then I sponged color on over that, all in different colors, which gave them different personalities.  Lost lagoon, peach and plum.  I had salutations and the flower from birthday blooms, so I colored the flower in with some rich razzleberry, which goes really well with the plum.  then I covered that with the glue pen.  They came together nice, and I added different elements to each one.  Let me know how you feel.  thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith  ps- I fussy cut the flower and put that on top.

1 comment:

  1. You've done a really nice technique. Your cards are very pretty. I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete