Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sunny Morning Chat Challenge

Ladies, come join us over at our chat challenge at http://www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com/ and see what we are making!   This week was brayering, which I'm VERY green at, but I did it.  I just brayered some orange, yellow, and olive on a whole sheet of cardstock to look like a plaid, and then cut it into quarters.  I then embossed the hello doily into the corner in white, and put a  quarter of a doily die on top with ribbon.  Then I stamped the "so sweet" stamp and embossed that with the emboss oval frame.  Color.  And I also embossed across the bottom with the hearts strip emboss folder.  WOW! I had NO idea what would happen, but I like it.  Most of my cards happen that way.  (divine intervention)  Hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Carol, nicely done. I love all the little extras. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Carol! See, I knew you had it in you. See you in chat!

    Hugz....Tracy

    ReplyDelete