Friday, April 27, 2012

Sunny Morning chat challenge

Ladies, I almost didn't enter this challenge:  Join us for the Sunny Morning chat challenge over at butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com.  Out challenge this time was a TEMPLATE card:  You girls may want to disqualify me, but my backgrounds are not stampin up,nor is the flower.  But look at it!  I may be wrong, too, but my idea of a template is a stencil:  that said, this is what I created.  I used the Fleur Deli in the Elegant Trio stencil set to match my background paper.  Lovely and added the little leaves edged in glitter, and glittered my stencil (TEMPLATE)  Hope you like it.  the lettering is embossed in black, also.  Carol Smith  (I think God has someone special in mind for this card).

1 comment:

  1. great job thinking outside the box Carol. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete