Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines- Cajan Craze and Tangerine Tango

Hi Ladies!  Well, we've been through the spectrum of the color wheel, now we are on to a more monochramatic look.  This week was Cajan Craze and Tangerine tango.  A beautiful combination!  I know you liked what you saw at Amanda's blog.  www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  She always has an inspiring look.  my card is a little weird, I think, but I just used the cajan color on the background and the tangerine on the flower and pinwheel.  the stamp set is an old retired one called "Winter Rose" and the pinwheel is a die from Lil' Inkers.  I hope it makes even a little sense to you.  Now lets see the beautiful card that Helen made.  I LOVE it!  www.bluedhliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Thanks for visiting and hopping with us today.  Carol Smith

6 comments:

  1. Carol, I love your card. How did you do the flower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pinwheel!!! How did you do that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Carol. That pinwheel looks like a flower to go with the inked flower. Both are nice and I love your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card...love that you were so crative to stamp a flower and make another one from a die. TFS~

    ReplyDelete