Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines- Summer Starfruit

Welcome!  I feel very blessed to be included in a group of very talented women and thank them for their friendship.  That said, I know you loved Amanda's card today.  www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  She always has cute cards.  This week, our color was summer starfruit, and I paired it with the Elegant Eggplant and Baja Breeze.  I will admit, I would never put these together, and my mojo was not in it, however I wanted to use this  starfruit DSP.  I love THIS color but my heart was not in it (no pun intended)  Tee Hee. I know that Helen will have a beautiful creation for us, so continue on to her blog.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  I love her work, ALWAYS!!  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

1 comment:

  1. You may say so, but your "heart" was definitely in it! This is elegant! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete