Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Certainly Celery and Old Olive

Are you snowed in today?  I think I will stay home and make easter cards for church today.  Anyway, you've just come from Amandas blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  I know her card was very nice, as she always has neat ideas.  Our color duo this week is old olive and certainly celery.  I love green, so this was a favorite for me.  I like the way this turned out.  I will post one in purples later today.  Now lets go see what Helen has whipped up for us.  I love her ideas too.  She's a natural.   Her address is www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love how the ribbon is placed, and I love all the pearls. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this card is beautiful. It's so pretty and subtle, and oh so classy. I wish I had the stamp set ... I want to CASE this card in the worst way. I'll have to go on a mission to borrow it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love how you did the bow and the pearls on the embossed flowers.

    ReplyDelete