Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-So Saffron and More Mustard

Wow, It's Wednesday again! Where does the time go?  You've just come from Amandas blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  I know I will love it, as always.  Ok, I know my card is not all stampin up-the emboss folder if from cricut, but I just love it.  Reminds me of the Longaberger symbol they use on their pottery.  I am always looking for ways to use the aluminum tape, too.  That's what's behind the punched blossom.  And I topped it off with the little lace flowers.  Tell me how you feel...  Now on to our talented Helen's blog at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  She effortlessly puts out beautiful ideas.  Thanks for visiting out hop once again.  Carol Smith

3 comments:

  1. Oh Carol, what a beautiful card. What did you use under the roses? Did you use a soda pop top?
    Would you mind if I CASEd this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Carol, no matter what products you used. I also would like to know what the metal piece is. Very nice idea. Pat on back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Love that tape behind the blossom.

    ReplyDelete