Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Pacific Point

Welcome once again on our blog hop with talented ladies such as Amanda.  www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.   She already has this nailed!  We were to use Pacific Point with Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie OR Pacific Point with Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry.  I chose the last one, because I love the razzleberry.  I had NO idea what I wanted to do, so I just laid out my colors and chose some stamps to use.  I used Tea Party and Lovely Romance and this is what came of it all.  I hope you like it.  I am pretty happy with what it became.  I scored the white cardstock before stamping to give it a "tile" look.  Let's so see what Helen created for us today. www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.   I can't wait, as she is a natural with the Wow factor!  Enjoy your day, and thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Carol. Love this card. I love the tile and nice use of the colors. Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete