Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Real Red

Whew!  I apologize for almost forgetting to post.  Crazy around here!  Anyway, our colors this week as you know from Amanda's blog www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com (which is gorgeous, by the way)  are Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and Crumb cake OR Real Red, Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie.  I chose the first one. I just thought of Christmas even though I don't care for turquoise with red, but here it is.  The dsp helped pull it together.  Don't you love that bow?  Easy! I embossed all my stamps this time and put a little glitter on the ornaments.  Hope you like it.  Go  ahead and see what Helen made for us.  It's always fabulous! www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Have a great day and thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

1 comment: