Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Blushing Bride

It's December already?  Where DOES the time go!  I know you have enjoyed Amanda's card, as she always does a super job creating.  www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.    Today's colors are Blushing Bride with Early Espresso and Pear Pizazz OR Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum and Sahara Sand.  I chose the latter, because I don't have espresso.  It is a little pale, but I embossed everything in sahara sand, even the snowflakes. You can tell that a little at the tips.  And the let it snow is perfect plum. I chose the stamps from "Best of Snow".  Our "Twist" was to add lace.  My little brads are the candy dots in sahara sand also.  Hope you like it.  Lets go see what Helen made. She never has a problem coming up with something I love! (SO talented)!  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love those hedgehogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol! Great choice of stamps - love that little snowguy! i love what you did with the lace too! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete