Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Marina Mist

I hope everyone is ready for the big day!  I am, still have to finish wrapping gifts today.  Amanda has a really cute card, for sure!  She's in the "spirit".  www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  Our colors today were Marina Mist with Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze OR Marina Mist with Real Red and Old Olive.  I chose the second one, because it looked more like Christmas to me.  Our twist was to use a Holiday Spirit Sentiment.  I am in the spirit, so I used the single stamp label and put glimmer paper behind it with ribbons under made from Christmas washi tape.  Just put it on cardstock and cut out.  The baby Jesus is from "first Christmas".   Lets go see what "spirit" Helen is in.  I'm sure it's beautiful.  She has such a wonderful spirit herself!  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.    Hope you are enjoying the day.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment