Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines- Colored Grass

Happy Wednesday to you, and that means it's blog hop day!  You've just come from Amanda's blog atwww.ourcraftyplaydate.blotspot.com.  I know her card is gorgeous!  This is what I created:  I chose colors as close to the swatches as I thought I could:  For the flower, I used Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder.  and the background was made using Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizazz, and Coastal Cabana.  our side kick was to use Ribbon.  I kinda like how this turned out, so let me know what you think of it.  I added a few crystals for more bling.  Now on to Joni's creation.  She's so crafty, I know you'll love what she has for us.  www.joniinthespotlightstamping.com thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment