Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines-Laura's pick/box card

Hello ladies, I apologize to everyone!  We slept in this morning, as my hubs is off this week.  So sorry- Welcome from Amanda's blog atwww.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.I did not get to see it yet, but I know it will be beautiful.  We all did soomething different with the side piece, so I selected a box card.  These are fun to do.  I have a little girl from church who needs cheering up, so I think this will do the trick.  I used all the colors on this one.  Pictachio Pudding, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise.  Wow!  Lots of color.  You can pick them out. Lets' see what Helen made for us today.  I is always a wow factor...  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Come back again next week  It will be awesome too.  Thanks for visiting. CarolSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment