Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Color Blog Hop with a Different Fold



.
Are you enjoying the hop so far?  This was a tough one!!!  Both in color and shape.  We had to use Pistachio Pudding, Pear Pizazz and Garden green along with Basic Gray, Real Red and Blushing Bride.  And the sidekick was to use a different fold other than side or top fold.  I didn't know what to do with all those odd greens, but I spied a piece of retired Christmas DSP, and thought I'd make a Christmas card,  I laid out all the elements, and decided to use the stamp set "Choose Happiness". The sentiments go inside the flap.  And my fold is a Z fold.   I hope you like it.  I"m not sure I do, but this is it!  You've come from Amanda's site at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com. Her card is awesome as usual.  Let's now go to Helen's blog at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  I can't wait to see it.  I hope the rest of you had an easier time than I did.  I get to surf the blogs with my Grandson Gabriel today.  My first day to babysit, since my daughter goes back to work.  Have fun, I know i will.    Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

1 comment: