Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Our color blog hop- Sandy's choice/Sidekick: Do a Cutout



Welcome to our Wednesday blog hop!  You've just seen amanda's beautiful card at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com, I know it will inspire you.  Our colors were similar, but very interesting, as they are all in the same families of yellows and oranges. Our side kick was to do a cutout.  I simply cut  with the die and put a lattice behind it and behind that, I sponged all the colors on the back of a piece of fancy foil vellum. You can see the gold hearts peeking out.  My salutation is embossed in Tangerine Tango, but it's kind of hard to see.  Oh well, I still like it.  It's prettier in person.  Hope you like it too.  Lets' see what Helen did with hers.www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com  I can't wait to see it, as I love her style... Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

1 comment:

  1. This s a super idea, Carol. Love the ribbon treatment and the cutout and lattice layering is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete