Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines


Happy Wednesday, as this is blog hop day.  I'm sure you loved Amanda's card, www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com, as usual.  Such imagination!  This week's colors, were crisp cantaloupe, tangerine tango, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green and Pear Pizazz.  I apologize, I wimped out when I laid these colors out, I drew a blank, so I got out the stamp set "Happy Day", which I've had for a long time and never used, and just stmaped it all over for a background.  I used all the colors, and made a salutation from the new leaf die.  Turned out ok, I guess.  Let's go see what Helen made, I'm certain it will wow us...  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com  Thanks for visiting, and come back again.  Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment