Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Coloring Dwn the lines-Being Sillly


Hello and welcome from Amanda's blog  www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  We are here for another round of coloring down the lines, and hers was fabulous!   Our colors for today were Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight. Sandy picked this inspiration photo, and although I love the colors together, I didn't know what to do.  I drew a blank, and our week started out horrible, had a bad well pump, the dog is sick, and what next?  So to put myself in a little better mood, I thought I'd just be silly, and this is what happened!  I had this halloween set sitting on my desk, but wanted to do flowers.  Whalaa!! (I didn't say I liked it).  I know for sure, that Helen will trump me! Can't wait to see how she will inspire me today.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com  Well, come back next week, I'll try to be in a more creative mood.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

1 comment:

  1. Carol, this card is really cute and so clever. I love it. Would you mind if I CASED it? love love!!!

    ReplyDelete