Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Gumball Green

Welcome to our Wednesday blog hop. We ladies at www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com have a chat, and most of us are in this hop. You've just come from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com. She's a whiz and always has neat ideas. I know I enjoy everything she does. Our color this week was Gumball green, so saffron, and melon mmambo, OR gumball green, midnight muse, and marina mist. I chose the first (creative) combination. I needed a baby card, so I whipped this up for my gift. It reminds me of one of those onesie jammie sets! Hee HEE... I think it's pretty cute. I hope you enjoy it. Now to to Helen's blog at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com, and I know we will all enjoy her creation. She has been whipping out the most gorgeous valentine cards. Thanks for visiting. Carol Smith

2 comments:

  1. Carol, I love your card. It's so, so cute! I just love it. What stamp set did you use? Very nice, Carol. You always create such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this card is such fun! What a great idea you came up with. You are right, little pjs, how cute is that. Love it. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete