Friday, January 11, 2013

Red Hot Stampers - #70

Good Morning! I'm sorry for being late for my entry at Red Hot Stampers #70. This was a pretty hard challenge for me, but I have stuff laying on my desktop that was all silver and glittery, so this is what I made. I hope you like it. My butterflies are just Sizzix Beautiful Wings made with the glitter paper, and the stamp set used was Serene Silhouettes. My gray background was sprayed with champagne mist. It's so glittery and so me! The silhouette shows up silver, but it is really embossed in white. Thanks for visiting! Carol Smith

3 comments:

  1. I think your card turned out pretty cute, Carol. :) I agree with it being a hard challenge! I had to really think about this one. Thanks for playing with the Red Hot Stampers again this week.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol LOVE the card! I'm going to be casing this idea! Love the sparkle and look! Thanks for playing along with the Red Hot Stampers Sketch challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You craft like me - whatever is laying on the table is what gets used :) Great job on our sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete