Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coloring down the Lines - Primrose Petals

Hello again, ladies! You have just come from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com. I know she has a beautiful card for us, as she always does, so talented, that girl. This week we used Primrose Petals with either summer starfruitand basic gray OR primrose petals, S Saffron and Baja Breeze. I chose the second combo, and this is what came from my desktop. I had to use roses, No pun intended, so I laid everything out that was feminine, and I think it turned out pretty nice. Let me know. Now you can go directly to Helen's blog. She's a genius, for sure. I love her style. her address is www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com. Enjoy and thanks for visiting. Carol Smith

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Carol, and so feminine. You are super good with feminine, Victorian, love it. Nice "extra" with that little embossed border and the lace is gorgeous. Nice job. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol! Great use of color AND texture! I love that you used lace from the new Artisan kit! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, your card is so beautiful. How did you do the flowers? I would love to be able to make mine look like that. Love the lace touch. Once again, you always have a WOW card. Love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete