Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Bermuda Bay

Good morning, all you lucky convention travelers!  How I wish I were there with you!  Today's color hop started with Robbie's creation at www.inkedx2.blogspot.com.  I always think her cards are gorgeous, as is today's.  We were to use Bermuda Bay with Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo OR Bermuda bay with tangerine Tango and Smoky Slate.  I chose the last one, mainly because I love the smoky slate.   I made a simple card just stamping on the flower from Gifts of Kindness and Best of Butterflies and then embossing the cardstock with the dotted emboss folder.  Simple!! I hope you like it.  Now on to one of my favorite ladies, Helen, to see what she made.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.   Enjoy the hop and enjoy the convention.  I am with you in spirit!  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment