Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Pistachio Pudding

Welcome along on our blog hop this beautiful Wednesday!  Aren't you just loving what Robbie made for us?  www.inkedx2.blogspot.com.   She Always has something beautiful.  I love this color- we chose between pistachio pudding with baked brown sugar and crisp cantaloupe OR pistachio pudding with smoky slate and strawberry slush. I picked the first one and I really like the way it turned out.  I also love that new stretch ruffled ribbon from the new catalog.  So versatile.  It adds just the right finishing touch, no?  Anyway, I used stamp sets "flower shop" and "simply sketched." Then added a punched butterfly and some pearls.  Hope you like it.  Now come along with me to see what Helen made.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  I can't wait!  Thanks so much for visiting.  Carol Smith

2 comments:

  1. pretty card, Carol. I love how subtle it is and oh so pretty! nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card, Carol. I love how subtle it is and oh so pretty! nice work.

    ReplyDelete