Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines- Daffodil Delight

Whew!  I almost didn't get to post.  Something wrong with my connections!  Anyway, you should have come from Robbie's blog at www.inkedx2.blogspot.com.  Her card is fabulous, as usual.  She wanted us to use daffodil delight today with either early espresso and cherry cobbler OR with night of navy and old olive.  I liked the last one.  I used Creative Elements stamp set to create this "bandana" look.  Just outline everything with the white gel pen.  It's time consuming, but fun and the outcome is awesome.  I love this card.  It looks great in red, also.  Let me know what you think.  Now we go to Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.    I can't wait to see what she whipped up.  I know everyone is inspired now by being at convention.  You lucky girls... And what great pictures!  Wish I had been with you.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment