Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Cajun Craze

Hi ladies, and welcome to our color hop.  It's a short list today, but it won't be short on talent! Always exciting ideas, and Amanda's no exception!  Her card is awesome, no? www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  Our colors today were to use Cajun Craze with Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry, OR Cajun Craze with Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke.  I chose the latter, because I don't have crushed curry, and with the other choices, I saw Fall colors.  So I used a stamp from Judith, and sponged on all the colors.  A little washed out, but it's pretty in person.  I hope you like it.  Now lets hop on over to Helen's site at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.   I get so much inspiration from her.  That girl!  Have a great day and thanks for visiting. Carol Smith

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Carol! Love the bits of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, girlfriend. What a beautiful card. I'm just amazed and can't stop staring at it. Love the gold accents! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, Helen. Made my day... Hugs

      Delete