Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Cherry Cobbler

Happy Wednesday, ladies!  You are enjoying our color hop from Amanda's site at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  I know that her card is awesome as usual. She's so clever, that girl.  Our colors this week are Cherry Cobbler with Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso OR Cherry Cobbler with Calypso Coral and Night of Navy.  I chose the first colors, because of all the beautiful leaves coloring up, which inspired me to use the maple leaf.  I stamped it in cherry cobbler and  sponged on the daffodil delight and rocked on the espresso.  I wonder if Helen is using a Fall theme today.  Lets' go see- www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Whatever she made, it will inspire all of us, too.  Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment