Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines-Crushed Curry

Good morning from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  She is always making sometime unique and cool, right?  This week's color is Crushed Curry with Melon Mambo and pumpkin pie OR Crushed Curry with Island Indigo and Real Red.  I chose the latter, I thought this was a hard combo.  It's been rainy and gloomy here lately, so I thought it was appropriate to use umbrellas.  I used Rain or Shine stamp set, and the heart is from Sweetly Framed.  I took the priveledge of making 2 cards today. I was on a roll.  lol-  Let's see what our Helen made for us at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.      I know it will be fabulous!  (always is).  Thanks for visiting, and enjoy your hop.  Carol Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment