Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Color Blog Hop-Merry Christmas!



Good morning, ladies!  It's here, at the eve of Christmas already!  I'm just about Christmas't out, having made Sooo many Christmas cards.  Here's one more... I haven't seen Amanda's card yet, but I'll bet she's on the same wavelength.  www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com.  Our colors are Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Melon Mambo, and Smoky Slate.  Unconventional colors for Christmas, but they are pretty and candy-like.  I just lined up  Christmas balls on a ribbon stamped in smoky slate, and added some stars in between.  The balls have glitter on them, which is hard to see, but they sparkle in real life.  I know Helen has more Christmas Spirit left, so lets go see what she made for us.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Love her style, it always surprises me.  Thanks for visiting, we'll be here next week also, and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  Carol Smith

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your card! Now I'm regretting not getting this stamp set! And I agree, I'm ready to put the Christmas stamping things away :-)

    ReplyDelete