Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines


Hi ladies, I apoligize for being late.  What a weekend!  My days are all mixed up, because Saturday, we moved our son in the pouring rain, and so naturally, we needed sunday for moving things like matresses and couches.  Now here it is Blog Wednesday already and it feels like Monday... Anyway, you've come from our leader Robbie's blogwww.inkedx2.blogspot.com   I failed to see the christmas, I just saw beachy colors, cause I'm sick of this weather, I guess.  Our colors were So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Brown Sugar, Pool party, Soft Sk, and Sahara Sand.  A beautiful pallete, but nothing came to mind, so I got out my favorite retired stamp again.  I hope it suffices.  I saw Helen's card, and she hit it out of the park!  Go see-www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com  Come back again, and thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

1 comment: