Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines-Happy New Year!




SO SORRY!  I'm late again!  These holidays have me all off schedule.... Anyway, I bet Amanda wasnt late.  www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com  And I bet it's very beautiful!  Our colors today are Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral,, Crisp Cantaloupe and Very Vanilla.  I had one more tree in me, so I just punched out stars in the orange colors, and glued them on and added a Happy new Year, and some Grunge spots all around.  Hope you like it.  I know that Helen also has a wonderful creation for us on this last day of 2014, so let's go see.  www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com   Again, I apologize, and come back later, I will have more entries from my new toys.  Have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!,  and be SAFE!  Carol Smith

1 comment:

  1. This is a really pretty card, Carol. Love how you incorporated the holiday theme with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete