Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bundle of Joy & Season of Friends


Hello ladies!  Tomorrow is our baby shower...My daughter made this card for it.  I think it is so stink'in CUTE, I can hardly stand it!  Must see in person, but
trust me, It's Cute!  She used the Season of Friends ( retired) set and put the
little flowers all over it, and embellished with crystals in the center.  The grass is just made from an edgelit in old olive and white, and the giraffe is from the
retired bundle of joy stamp set.  She colored in with markers and added a little
olive bow at the neck.  So sweet!  Let me know if you like it...  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith
ps.  She's so creative... I wonder where she gets that!  :)

1 comment:

  1. So very cute, I agree. And, we all know where she got her creative abilities!

    ReplyDelete