Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - So Saffron

Happy blogging today, ladies!  I can guarantee that since you've come from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com, that you're already inspired...  this weeks color is So Saffron, and I used Riding Hood Red and Soft Suede with it.    I just sponged soft suede on my embossing folder, and ran the wood background folder through it, and mounted that on soft suede also.  I stamped an ornament keepsake in riding hood red, and spread on some crystal effects, which finished that off.  Made a tag and mounted that on a snowflake. I thnk it turned out pretty neat!  Now you can continue on to Helen's blog at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.   I love to see what she comes up with this week, as I think these colors are really nice together.  Hope you are enjoying the ride... Thanks for looking.  Carol smith

3 comments:

  1. Nice Carol. I would have never thought to use so saffron with a Christmas ornament. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Carol... Your ribbon looks like GOLD! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the challenge, Carol. I never would have thought these colors could be used for a holiday card, but you made it happen beautifully. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete