Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Pink Pierouette

Time for another blog hop!  My goodness, the time flies! You should have come from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com. Love to see what she comes up with.  This weeks color is pink pierouette ( hope I spelled that right) and I used the sweet set, which includes always artichoke and sahara sand.  I  just stamped the main part on the pink and put it on the always artichoke background.  I punched the edge with the scallop punch and used everything Eleanor for the flower, and I put glitter glue on that and added a pin to it.  I hope you like it.  I know I'll like what Helen makes, so go on over to her blog at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com.  Enjoy- Carol Smith

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, Carol! What size is this? It looks like it would be a great gift-card holder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, this card is 4x7 inches., Sorry it took me this long to answer you.

      Delete