Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Certainly Celery

I hope you are having fun traveling through our blogs.  I'm sure coming from Amanda's blog at www.ourcraftyplaydate.blogspot.com,  that she had something spectacular again...  she always does! This week, we are doing Certainly Celery as our main color, and I chose to put Marina Mist and Whisperwhite with it.  I pulled this retired set from my shelf to make a card for my daughter and son-in-law for their Anniversary. Pretty simple, but very pretty, I think.  I added a little bling by putting crystals on it.  Continue on to Helen's blog at www.bluedahliadesigns.blogspot.com. Helen in also fun to watch.  You can always get some great inspiration from her.  Join us again next week, and join in the chat every weekday at 10:00 at www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com.  Our group of girls is really growing and we talk about everything.  Thanks for visiting.  Carol Smith

4 comments:

  1. Really nice, Carol. I love the card - it's very soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Carol. I love the way you did the matting behind your main image. Nice challenge. I don't recognize the stamp set. Guess I need to go find it and take another look, as I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, Carol! I love that die, and that stamp is PERFECT for it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this set is called Flower Fancy- it is retired

    ReplyDelete