Monday, October 1, 2012

Morning Chat Challenge - homemade DSP

Come and join us for our Morning Chat Challenges at www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com.  This was a HARD one for me this time.  I racked my brain, and racked my brain...well, you get the idea.  I finally decided on colors, here they are: tempting turquoise
                                                      midnight muse
                                                      garden green
                                                      lucky limeade
                                                      rich razzleberry &
                                                      pewter embossing powder.
Wow. well, I made a stencil using this little shaped square die and sponged my colors in them.  Then I sponged the darker colors over that, and then I was stuck for a while.  I started to see nothing but a peacock, so I got my Fine Feathers stamp set out and embossed the peacock feather in pewter and colored in the centers first and then used razzleberry to finish them out.  Add a crystal to each one, and done.  I'm still not sure how I feel about this one.  Thanks for visiting us.  Join in.  Carol Smith    ps We sure do have lots of fun in our chats together.  Tee Hee  :)

1 comment:

  1. Super, Carol I love this. Looks like a lot of work but it is really, really, pretty.

    ReplyDelete